PowerLunch Golf Challenge
Tentatively set for October 21, 2020
500 Cowan Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
More than 450 players and sponsors from Nashville's leading design & constuction firms, including architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers, are expected to attend again!
Registration opens in 2020!
- 9:45–10:15 AM - Registration
- 10:00–10:45 AM - Warm-up & Appetizers
- 10:45–11:00 AM - Welcome & Instructions
- 11:00 AM–1:30 PM - Scramble Tournament, Lunch & Awards
- 1:30–2:30 PM - Post-event VIP/Winners Reception
Team Entry Options
- Early-Bird Standard Team: $1,800 per 5-person team (off-site parking via shuttle; no reception).
- Early-Bird VIP Team: $2,500 per 5-person team. Includes free, on-site, valet parking for two vehicles, choice of preferred floor and bay seating style (based on availability) and team entry into VIP Post-Event Reception.
Register early to get in!
Spectators & Sponsorships
Sponsorships are available & include Spectator Lunch Passes, VIP valet parking and promotional opportunities among our 450 players and guests. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to the same event in 2021! This event is only open to registered players and sponsors’ registered spectators.
Register early to be a sponsor for the most benefit!
The Topgolf-Nashville facility is divided into 3 floors with 30–34 hitting bays per floor. A hitting bay includes the mat from which players hit, similar to a driving range; then, behind each hitting area is a seating area for up to 5, table w/ signage, electronic scoring display, empty rack for golfers’ own clubs and an assortment of Topgolf’s clubs that are free to use. In most cases, the seating & table arrangement for two adjacent bays creates an open “suite” that is a natural networking opportunity with your closest neighbor. There are multiple food and beverage areas, bars, seating areas, lounges and verandas throughout the building as well!
- Nashville’s largest design & construction industry golf event!
- NO WAIT!! Immediate entry!!
- Five-person teams
- One team per bay
- 86 teams/430 players
- Two hour, two-game scramble-format competition, plus warm up
- Fun for all skill levels
- Free club rental or use your own
- Standard teams park in off-site lot and have a short shuttle ride to venue
- VIP teams receive on-site valet parking
- VIP teams get first choice of floor and seating type (based on availability) & entry into VIP Post-Event Reception
- Nonplayer, spectator-sponsor lunch passes for most sponsorship levels
- VIP valet parking for some sponsorship levels
- Morning coffee/appetizers on every floor for players only
- Buffet lunch included on every floor for players and sponsors
- Bottomless soda, iced tea, coffee and water on every floor for everyone
- Cash bars on every floor
- Spontaneous prizes
- Awards for winners by floor
- Post-event reception for winners, VIPs & major sponsors
- Tons of networking
- All to fund programs to help children in Metro. Nashville Public Schools!
Visit https://lovehelps.org/powerlunch/2019 for highlights of our most recent event.
For inquiries, contact Dean Baker at Love Helps, inc. at 615/781-1010 or db@LoveHelps.org.