2020 PowerLunch Golf Challenge
500 Cowan Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
ONLY 24 TEAM SPOTS LEFT!
Early-Bird Registration Deadline: August 31, 2020!
- 9:45–10:15 AM - Registration
- 10:15–10:45 AM - Warm-up & Appetizers
- 10:45–11:00 AM - Welcome & Instructions
- 11:00 AM–1:30 PM - Scramble Tournament, Lunch & Awards
- 1:30–2:30 PM - Post-event VIP/Winners Reception
- Todd Curry - Senior Construction Manager, HCA, Capital Deployment - Construction and Equipment
- Todd Fogelberg - Engineer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Planning, Design & Construction
- David Proffitt - Executive Director, Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Facilities, Maintenance & Construction
Team Entry Options
- Standard Team: $2,000 per 5-person team (no reception).
- VIP Team: $2,500 per 5-person team. Includes priority choice of preferred bay seating style (based on availability & order of registration) and team entry into VIP Post-Event Reception.
Spectators & Sponsorships
Sponsorships are available & include recognition at the event and online and some also include Spectator Lunch Passes and other promotional opportunities among our 150 players and guests. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to the same event in 2021! This year’s event is only open to registered players and sponsors’ registered spectators.
This event will take over the entire second floor of the Topgolf-Nashville facility that includes 30 hitting bays. A hitting bay includes the mat from which players hit, similar to a driving range; then, behind each hitting area is a seating area for up to 5, table w/ signage, electronic scoring display, empty rack for golfers’ own clubs and an assortment of Topgolf’s clubs that are free to use. In most cases, the seating & table arrangement for two adjacent bays creates an open “suite” that is a natural networking opportunity with your closest neighbor. There will be multiple food and beverage areas and a sponsor lounge open to guests on the floor as well!
- Many players are expected from Nashville's design & construction industry!
- NO WAIT!! Immediate entry!!
- Five-person teams
- One team per bay
- 30 team limit (150 players)
- Two hour, two-game scramble-format competition, plus warm up
- Fun for all skill levels
- Free club rental or use your own
- All teams and sponsors park on-site.
- VIP teams get first choice of bay and seating type (based on availability) & entry into VIP Post-Event Reception
- Nonplayer lunch passes available with many sponsorship packages
- Morning coffee/appetizers for players
- Buffet lunch included for players and sponsors
- Bottomless soda, iced tea, coffee and water
- Cash bar available
- Spontaneous prizes
- Awards for winners in multiple places
- Post-event reception for winners, VIPs & major sponsors
- Tons of networking
- All to fund programs to help children in Metro. Nashville Public Schools!
Love Helps, inc. and Topgolf are committed to the safety of all of our staff, guests and volunteers. Topgolf has made changes to their physical environment to accommodate separation/distancing. Policies and procedures for Topgolf staff and our volunteers will also include temperature checks, face masks, sanitizing and other measures. Hand sanitizer will also be provided in each bay. Guests are welcome to bring their own clubs, as well. Additional safety updates will be provided to teams and sponsors prior to the event.
- Kenny Beam - Crossbar Consulting, LLC
- Russ Carter - Henderson Engineers
- Rob Hamby - Gresham Smith
- Bubba Ingram - Ingram Civil Engineering Group
- Joe Metcalfe - Schneider Electric
- Rebecca Ozols - Bell & Associates Construction, L.P.
- Ben Smith - Pinnacle Construction Partners, LLC
- David Stewart - Orcutt|Winslow
For inquiries, contact Dean Baker at Love Helps, inc. at 615-781-1010 or email@example.com.