2019 PowerLunch Golf Challenge
500 Cowan Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
Presented in partnership with:
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Tennessee
- Associated Builders & Contractors - Greater Tennessee Chapter
- Associated General Contractors of Tennessee
- Nashville Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute
- Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers
Early-Bird Registration Deadline: July 31, 2019!
- 9:45–10:15 AM - Registration
- 10:15–10:45 AM - Warm-up & Appetizers
- 10:45–11:00 AM - Welcome & Instructions
- 11:00 AM–1:30 PM - Scramble Tournament, Lunch & Awards
- 1:30–2:30 PM - Post-event VIP/Winners Reception
- Greg Barnes - AMSURG, Associate Vice President, Facilities Management & Construction
- Todd Curry - HCA, Design Manager
- Mike Gable - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Facilities Management
- David Proffitt, AIA - Metro. Nashville Public Schools, Executive Director, Facilities, Planning & Construction
- Gabe Stinson - LifePoint Health, Director, Construction Project Management
Team Entry Options
- Early-Bird Team: $1,800 per 5-person team (off-site parking via shuttle; no reception).
- Early-Bird VIP Team: $2,300 per 5-person team. Includes free, on-site, valet parking for two vehicles, choice of preferred floor and bay seating style (based on availability) and team entry into VIP Post-Event Reception.
Spectators & Sponsorships
You must be pre-registered to get into the event! This year’s event is only open to registered players and sponsors’ registered spectators. Sponsorships are available & include Spectator Lunch Passes, VIP valet parking and promotional opportunities among our 430 players and guests. CLICK HERE to see our sponsorship options. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to the same event in 2020!
The Topgolf-Nashville facility is divided into 3 floors with 30–34 hitting bays per floor. A hitting bay includes the mat from which players hit, similar to a driving range; then, behind each hitting area is a seating area for up to 5, table w/ signage, electronic scoring display, empty rack for golfers’ own clubs and an assortment of Topgolf’s clubs that are free to use. In most cases, the seating & table arrangement for two adjacent bays creates an open “suite” that is a natural networking opportunity with your closest neighbor. There are multiple food and beverage areas, bars, seating areas, lounges and verandas throughout the building as well!
- Nashville’s largest design & construction industry golf event!
- NO WAIT!! Immediate entry!!
- Five-person teams
- One team per bay
- 86 teams/430 players
- Two hour, two-game scramble-format competition, plus warm up
- Fun for all skill levels
- Free club rental or use your own
- Standard teams park in off-site lot and have a short shuttle ride to venue
- VIP teams receive on-site valet parking
- VIP teams get first choice of floor and seating type (based on availability) & entry into VIP Post-Event Reception
- Nonplayer lunch passes for most sponsorship levels
- VIP valet parking for some sponsorship levels
- Morning coffee/appetizers on every floor
- Buffet lunch included on every floor
- Bottomless soda, iced tea, coffee and water on every floor
- Cash bars on every floor
- Spontaneous prizes
- Awards for winners by floor
- Post-event reception for winners, VIPs & major sponsors
- Tons of networking
- All to fund programs to help children in Metro. Nashville Public Schools!
- Chelsea Antici - Rio Grande Fence Co.
- Randy Campbell - Morgan Stanley
- Gary Everton, FAIA - EOA Architects
- Mark Haldeman - SSR
- Rob Hamby, AIA - Gresham Smith
- Justin Hartung - Al. Neyer
- Laura LoJacono - Edmonds Engineering, Inc.
- David Miller, AIA - ESa
- Lynne Musick - S&ME
For inquiries, contact Dean Baker at Love Helps, inc. at 615-781-1010 or email@example.com.