2021 PowerLunch Golf Challenge
500 Cowan Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
Only 25 team spots left!!
Early registration ends: August 15, 2021!
- 9:45–10:15 AM - Registration
- 10:15–10:45 AM - Warm-up & Appetizers
- 10:45–11:00 AM - Welcome & Instructions
- 11:00 AM–1:30 PM - Scramble Tournament, Lunch & Awards
- 1:30–2:30 PM - Post-event VIP/Winners Reception
- David Proffitt - Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools
- Russ Carter - Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- Donna Corlew - C*Connect
- David Cripe - CBI Workplace Solutions
- Steven Culp - W. E. O'Neil Southland
- Don Friedman - Risk Strategies
- Rob Hamby - Gresham Smith
- Bubba Ingram - Ingram Civil Engineering Group
- Ryan Minnigan - Lee Company
- Kevin Williams - Turner Construction Co.
- William Wilson - William Wilson Homes, LLC
Team Entry Options
- Early Bird Standard Team: $2,000 per 5-person* team (no reception).
- Early Bird VIP Team: $2,500 per 5-person* team. Includes priority choice of preferred bay seating style (based on availability & order of registration) and team entry into VIP Post-Event Reception.
* NOTE: team size may be subject to change depending on Metro. Health Department's COVID-19 restrictions on the day of the event.
Sponsorships are available & include recognition at the event and online and some also include Spectator Lunch Passes and other promotional opportunities among our 150 players and guests. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to the same event in 2022!
Bay selection will occur at our Team Captains Luncheon prior to the event (location & date TBA). VIP teams will be given priority. The earlier teams register the higher their priority will be for bay selection, as well.
Spectators are not allowed at this private event unless associated with paid sponsors' spectator lunch passes.
This event will take over the entire second floor of the Topgolf-Nashville facility that includes 30 hitting bays. A hitting bay includes the mat from which players hit, similar to a driving range; then, behind each hitting area is a seating area for up to 5, table w/ signage, electronic scoring display, empty rack for golfers’ own clubs and an assortment of Topgolf’s clubs that are free to use. There will be multiple food and beverage areas and a sponsor lounge open to guests on the floor as well!
- Many players are expected from Nashville's design & construction industry!
- NO WAIT!! Immediate entry!!
- Five-person teams
- One team per bay
- 30 team limit
- Two hour, two-game scramble-format competition, plus warm up
- Fun for all skill levels
- Free club rental or use your own
- All teams and sponsors park on-site.
- VIP teams get first choice of bay and seating type (based on availability) & entry into VIP Post-Event Reception
- Nonplayer lunch passes available with many sponsorship packages
- Morning coffee/appetizers for players
- Buffet lunch included for players and sponsors
- Bottomless soda, iced tea, coffee and water
- Cash bar available
- Spontaneous prizes
- Awards for winners in multiple places
- Post-event reception for winners, VIPs & major sponsors
- Tons of networking
- All to fund programs to help children in Metro. Nashville Public Schools!
For inquiries, contact Dean Baker at Love Helps, inc. at 615-781-1010 or email@example.com.