2023 PowerLunch Golf Challenge
Our 6th Annual event!
Wed, Oct 18th, 2023 • Topgolf-Nashville
500 Cowan Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
Early-bird registration ends July 28, 2023!!
- 10:00–10:15 AM - Registration
- 10:15–10:45 AM - Warm-up & Appetizers
- 10:45–11:00 AM - Welcome & Instructions
- 11:00 AM–1:30 PM - Scramble Tournament, Lunch & Awards
- 1:30–2:30 PM - Post-event VIP/Winners Reception
Team Entry Options
- Standard Team: $2,500 per 5-person* team (no reception).
- VIP Team: $3,000 per 5-person* team. Includes priority choice of preferred bay seating style (based on availability & order of registration) and team entry into VIP Post-Event Reception.
Sponsorships are available & include recognition at the event and online and some also include Spectator Lunch Passes and other promotional opportunities among our 120 players and guests. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to the same event in 2023!
Spectators are not allowed at this private event unless associated with paid sponsors' spectator lunch passes.
- Enfinity Engineering, LLC
- Messer Construction Co.
This event will take over the entire second floor of the Topgolf-Nashville facility that includes 30 hitting bays. A hitting bay includes the mat from which players hit, similar to a driving range; then, behind each hitting area is a seating area for up to 5, table w/ signage, electronic scoring display, empty rack for golfers’ own clubs and an assortment of Topgolf’s clubs that are free to use. There will be multiple food and beverage areas and a sponsor lounge open to guests on the floor as well!
- Many players are expected from Nashville's design & construction industry!
- NO WAIT!! Immediate entry!!
- Five-person teams
- One team per bay
- 30 team limit
- Two hour, two-game scramble-format competition, plus warm up
- Fun for all skill levels
- Free club rental or use your own
- All teams and sponsors park on-site.
- VIP teams get first choice of bay and seating type (based on availability) & entry into VIP Post-Event Reception
- Nonplayer lunch passes available with many sponsorship packages
- Morning coffee/beverages for players
- Buffet lunch included for players and sponsors
- Bottomless soda, iced tea, coffee and water
- Cash bar available
- Spontaneous prizes
- Awards for winners in multiple places
- Post-event reception for winners, VIPs & major sponsors
- Tons of networking
- All to fund programs to help children in Metro. Nashville Public Schools!
For inquiries, contact Dean Baker at Love Helps, inc. at 615-781-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.