Director, Capital & Construction
Team Entry Options
8 AM & 1 PM start options available for both courses!
Early-bird team entry fee: $3,200 per foursome
Register now & save!! Discount for multiple teams!!
With early-bird team entry fee, register more teams at only $3,000 each (a $200 discount per team)!
Early-bird pricing available until February 24, 2023!
For more exposure online and at the event, sponsorships are available, including options to attend the event! Click here for details. Sponsors also get an early invitation to our 2024 Golf Tournament!
- 4-person, scramble format
- 20 teams (80 golfers) max. per start group for faster play on President's Reserve.
- 12 teams (48 golfers) max. per start group for faster play on General's Retreat.
- full, hot breakfast for AM groups
- buffet lunch included for all players
- dinner buffet for PM groups
- $10,000 hole-in-one contest
- $5,000 putting contest
- additional contest holes
- range balls included
- cart included
- course snacks/beverages included
- player gift for every golfer
- plus awards & prizes
8:00 am on President’s Reserve
- Batten & Shaw, Inc.
- Charter Construction 1
- Charter Construction 2
- Charter Construction 3
- Doster Construction
- Gaylor Electric, Inc.
- Henderson Engineers
- SSR 1
- SSR 2
- smyrnareadymixconcrete10 team spots available.
8:00 am on General’s Retreat
12 team spots available.
1:00 pm on President’s Reserve
- ALPA Construction 1
- ALPA Construction 2
- Cooper Steel
- I. C. Thomasson Associates, Inc.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- R.C. Mathews Contractor
- TMPartners, PLLC13 team spots available.
1:00 pm on General’s Retreat
- Structural Design Group11 team spots available.
- Molly Alspaugh - ESa
- Eric Carpentier - Lee Company
- Chris Coode - Burns & McDonnell
- Drake De Tomasi - John W. McDougall Co., Inc.
- Madison Graham - Hoar Construction, LLC
- Brian Howard - Messer Construction Co.
- Tyler Johnson - Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- Steven Kleinschmidt - Smith Seckman Reid
- Laura Lojacono - TLC Engineering Solutions
- Joe Martineck - AMS Industries, Inc.
- Paul Murray - Structural Design Group
- Aubree Ringler - Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.
- Mallory Scherzinger - The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Tom Zoeller - SRM Concrete
Bonus Event Opportunity
Teams and sponsors for our May Golf Tournament also get an early invititation to our PowerLunch Golf Challenge at Topgolf-Nashville in October! Click here for latest details about the PowerLunch Golf Challenge.
In the case of inclement weather, one or more rounds of the tournament may be delayed or shortened in an attempt to play the tournament on date scheduled. If one round has to be completely cancelled due to the weather, it will not be rescheduled. Partial or full refunds will not be given for shortened, delayed or cancelled rounds. However, if the entire event is affected and no play is possible on the original event date, then, every attempt will be made to try to reschedule the entire tournament for another date in the same year.