2020 Golf Tournament
1500 Legends Club Lane
Franklin, Tennessee 37069
Already 30% filled!
8 AM & 1 PM shotgun starts still available.
Early-bird team entry fee: $2,800 per foursome (until Feb. 21st)
Standard team entry fee: $3,200 per foursome (after Feb. 21st)
Final registration deadline is March 27, 2020.
Conducted in partnership with the Society for Marketing Professional Services - Nashville Chapter!
For more exposure online and at the event, sponsorships are available. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to our 2021 Golf Tournament!
- 4-person, scramble format
- 23 teams (92 golfers) max. for faster play for each start group
- full, hot breakfast for AM group
- buffet lunch included for all players
- dinner buffet for PM group
- $10,000 hole-in-one contest
- $5,000 putting contest
- additional contest holes
- range balls included
- cart included
- course snacks/beverages included
- player gift for every golfer
- swag bag for every golfer
- plus awards & prizes
- Ryan Rohe - Design Manager, HCA CAMS, Planning and Design
- Chase Trivett - Project Manager, Community Health Systems, Design and Construction
Teams Currently Registered:
- Jennifer Bays - Kimball
- Russ Carter - Henderson Engineers
- Mike Corrin - Stanley D. Lindsey & Associates, Ltd.
- Scott Croker - Trane
- Steven Culp - Batten | Shaw
- Warren Goodrich - Balata Structural Engineering
- Rob Hamby - Gresham Smith
- Jason Larkins - Orion Building Corporation
- Laura LoJacono - Edmonds Engineering, Inc.
- David Miller - ESa
- Kyle Mills - American Constructors, Inc.
- Paul Murray - Structural Design Group
- Allen Ramsey - Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc.
- Ben Smith - Pinnacle Construction Partners, LLC
- Dave Stewart - Orcutt | Winslow
- Chris Wehby - Rock City Mechanical
- John Wimberly, IV - I. C. Thomasson Associates
- Gena Wray - James McHugh Construction Co.
Bonus Event Opportunity
Teams and sponsors for this year's May Golf Tournament also get an early invititation to our Holiday Luncheon in December! Click here for details about the Holiday Luncheon.
In the case of inclement weather, one or more rounds of the tournament may be delayed or shortened in an attempt to play the tournament on date scheduled. If one round has to be completely cancelled due to the weather, it will not be rescheduled. Partial or full refunds will not be given for shortened, delayed or cancelled rounds. However, if the entire event is affected and no play is possible on the original event date, then, every attempt will be made to try to reschedule the entire tournament for another date in the same year.