2019 Golf Tournament
1500 Legends Club Lane
Franklin, Tennessee 37069
8 AM & 1 PM shotgun starts.
$3,000 per team (early-bird discount available until Feb. 15, 2019)
For more exposure online and at the event, sponsorships are available. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to our 2020 Golf Tournament!
- 4-person, scramble format
- 100 golfers max. per start
- full, hot breakfast for AM group
- buffet lunch included for all players
- dinner buffet for PM group
- $10,000 hole-in-one
- $5,000 putting contest
- range balls included
- cart included
- course snacks/beverages included
- more than 10 contest holes
- plus awards & prizes
- Ed O'Dell
- Dick Miller, FAIA - ESa
- David Proffitt, AIA - Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools
Registered Teams Include:
- John Ketenbrink - LMH Architecture, Inc.
- Randy Mauldin - Trane
- David Miller, AIA - ESa
- Jake Mitchell - Lee Company
- Paul Murray, S.E. - Structural Design Group
Bonus Event Opportunity
Teams and sponsors for this year's May Golf Tournament also get an early invititation to our PowerLunch Golf Challenge at Topgolf-Nashville in October and a discounted rate! Click here for details on the PowerLunch Golf Challenge.
In the case of inclement weather, one or more rounds of the tournament may be delayed or shortened in an attempt to play the tournament on date scheduled. If one round has to be completely cancelled due to the weather, it will not be rescheduled. Partial or full refunds will not be given for shortened, delayed or cancelled rounds. However, if the entire event is affected and no play is possible on the original event date, then, every attempt will be made to try to reschedule the entire tournament for another date in the same year.