2021 Golf Tournament
1500 Legends Club Lane
Franklin, Tennessee 37069
- David Proffitt - Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools
- Chase Trivett - ChaseCo, LLC
- Brian Willer - HCA
Early-bird team entry fee: $3,000 per foursome
For more exposure online and at the event, sponsorships are available. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to our 2022 Golf Tournament!
Early registration ends Feb. 19, 2021.
- Megan Ammon - Doster Construction Co.
- Steven Culp - W. E. O'Neil Construction Co. of Tennessee
- Travis Edenfield - Corky's Ribs & BBQ
- Ross Gray - Hoar Construction, LLC
- Steve Griffin - Wold | HFR Design
- Mark Haldeman - Smith Seckman Reid
- Tyler Johnson - Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- Chris Johnston - Johnston Technologies, Inc.
- Laura LoJacono - Edmonds Engineering, Inc.
- Steve Jones - Messer Construction Co.
- Paul Murray - Structural Design Group
- Gary O'Brien - Ingram Civil Engineering Group, LLC
- Frank Primich - EXP
- Jimmy Stansell, Jr. - Stansell Electric Company, Inc.
- Margaret Sutton - Gresham Smith
- Pam Tarkington - Genesis Engineering Group
- 4-person, scramble format
- 22 teams (88 golfers) max. for faster play for each start group
- two meals for every player
- full, hot breakfast for AM group
- buffet lunch included for all players
- dinner buffet for PM group
- $10,000 hole-in-one contest
- $5,000 putting contest
- additional contest holes
- range balls included
- cart included
- course snacks/beverages included
- player gift for every golfer
- swag bag for every golfer
- plus awards & prizes
Teams Currently Registered:
All players, guests, staff and volunteers will be subject to a temperature check and COVID-19 screening upon entry. Masks will be required by all guests, volunteers and staff. Masks will be required to be worn while not playing golf or eating. Social distancing is encouraged throughout the event. Dining tables will be set for a maximum of 8 guests, and tables will be socially-distanced. Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and in the dining facility.
Players, guests, staff or volunteers who have a temperature of 100º or more or have had any COVID-19 symptoms during the previous 14 days or have come in contact with anyone with a positive COVID-19 test during the previous 14 days should not attend and will not be permitted to participate.
In the case of inclement weather, one or more rounds of the tournament may be delayed or shortened in an attempt to play the tournament on date scheduled. If one round has to be completely cancelled due to the weather, it will not be rescheduled. Partial or full refunds will not be given for shortened, delayed or cancelled rounds. However, if the entire event is affected and no play is possible on the original event date, then, every attempt will be made to try to reschedule the entire tournament for another date in the same year.
A full refund will be granted upon written request 60 days or more prior to the event. A 50% refund will be granted upon written request between 30-59 days prior to the event. No refunds will be available fewer than 30 days prior to the event. Refund requests should be sent to Dean Baker at db@LoveHelps.org.