2021 Great Alumni Golf Challenge
3939 Old Hickory Boulevard
Old Hickory, Tennessee 37138
Click the button below now to get on our early invitation list at no cost!
Click the button below now to get sponsorship details to promote your business at this event!
- Alcorn State University alum: Gelonzo Davis
- Auburn University alum: Tom Raney - JE DUNN CONSTRUCTION
- Fisk University alum: Mattie Cantrell - Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools
- Florida State University alum: Paul Clark - Asurion
- Jackson State University alum: Clyde Coleman
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology alum: Frank Primich - EXP
- Tennessee State University alum: Erica Lewis - Tennessee State University
- United States Air Force Academy alum: Kevin Divers - Pro Flight Gear, LLC
- University of Kentucky alum: Paige Rogers - OHM Advisors
- University of Florida alumni: Music City Gator Club
- University of Georgia alum: Lowery Thomas - BOS Framework
- University of Louisville alum: Justin Hines
- University of Tennessee alum: Don Miller - HMK Architects, PLLC
- University of Tennessee alum: Will Powell - Office Furniture + Related Services
- Vanderbilt University alum: Jim Parker - Structural Design Group
- Vanderbilt University alum: Brooks Rutledge - Layton Construction Co., LLC
- Western Kentucy Univeristy alum: Travis Edenfield - Corky's Ribs & BBQ
- Western Michigan University alum: Sean O'Brien - HCA
- Played on the President's Reserve course at Hermitage Golf Course
- 2-person teams - both players on each team must be alumni from the same college/university (both earning a bachelor's degree or higher)
- 18 holes, scramble format
- Teams may have any combination of male or female players
- Different tee boxes for men, senior men (60+) and women
- 60 teams (120 golfers) max.
- Two meals for every player
- Grab-n-go breakfast
- Buffet lunch included for all players
- $10,000 hole-in-one contest
- Range balls included
- Cart included
- Course snacks/beverages included
- Other awards & prizes
- Top prize of $500 to the winning team!
- No handicapping
- Flighting after play
- Prizes for the top 2 in 3 flights
Early-bird team (2 players) entry fee: $500 per twosome ($800 after April 23, 2021)
Promote your business on our event website and at the event, sponsorships are available. Click here for details. Be a sponsor and also get an early invitation to our 2022 Great Alumni Golf Tournament!
Team registration opens April, 2021.
Teams Currently Registered:
All players, guests, staff and volunteers will be subject to a temperature check and COVID-19 screening upon entry. Masks will be required by all guests, volunteers and staff. Masks will be required to be worn while not playing golf or eating. Social distancing is encouraged throughout the event. Dining tables will be set for a maximum of 8 guests, and tables will be socially-distanced. Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and in the dining facility.
Players, guests, staff or volunteers who have a temperature of 100º or more or have had any COVID-19 symptoms during the previous 14 days or have come in contact with anyone with a positive COVID-19 test during the previous 14 days should not attend and will not be permitted to participate.
In the case of inclement weather, one or more rounds of the tournament may be delayed or shortened in an attempt to play the tournament on date scheduled. If one round has to be completely cancelled due to the weather, it will not be rescheduled. Partial or full refunds will not be given for shortened, delayed or cancelled rounds. However, if the entire event is affected and no play is possible on the original event date, then, every attempt will be made to try to reschedule the entire tournament for another date in the same year.
A full refund will be granted upon written request 60 days or more prior to the event. A 50% refund will be granted upon written request between 30-59 days prior to the event. No refunds will be available fewer than 30 days prior to the event. Refund requests should be sent to Dean Baker at db@LoveHelps.org.